Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The government is responsible for finding sums to pay the dues of these segments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Deputy: The government is responsible for finding sums to pay the dues of these segments Empty Deputy: The government is responsible for finding sums to pay the dues of these segments

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:32 am

Deputy: The government is responsible for finding sums to pay the dues of these segments

08:30 - 27/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The MP for the Sadiqoun Parliamentary Bloc, Fadel Jaber, stressed the need to provide the necessary money to redress the holders of contracts and daily wages and return those whose contracts have been canceled in the departments of the state and the popular crowd, calling on the Presidency of Parliament to take its role and hold a session of Parliament to discuss the files of the mentioned segments.
    "The government is obligated to provide the necessary sums to holders of contracts, daily wages, lecturers and other segments that are still waiting for their financial dues," Al-Fatlawi said to "the information".
    He added that "a segment of those whose contracts have been canceled are among the people of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mobilization Forces . The government should go to them, in order to ensure their return to their normal work, similar to their peers in the other security services."
    He explained that "unemployment in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] recorded record numbers, because hundreds of factories stop working and the presence of more than a million foreign workers in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is something that must be paid attention to and find quick solutions by the government." 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:14 am