Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services reveal the sector most affected by Corona and confirm: 80% are unemployed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary services reveal the sector most affected by Corona and confirm: 80% are unemployed Empty Parliamentary services reveal the sector most affected by Corona and confirm: 80% are unemployed

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:33 am

Parliamentary services reveal the sector most affected by Corona and confirm: 80% are unemployed

12:50 - 27/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Services Committee revealed, on Wednesday, the sector most affected by the repercussions of the Corona pandemic in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , indicating that 80% of them are unemployed.
    A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Representative Manar Abdul-Muttalib, said in an interview with / the information /, that “the Corona pandemic that has been going on for 6 months has cast a negative shadow over all vital sectors in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] especially the construction and housing sector, which is the most affected so far.”
    Abdul-Muttalib added, "80% of workers in the construction and housing sector are currently unemployed due to limited opportunities, especially with the psychological repercussions that prompted many to postpone the idea of ​​building or rehabilitating homes, which reduced job opportunities to very high rates."
    Abdul-Muttalib pointed out that "the time has come to adapt to the Corona pandemic, while adopting the recognized prevention methods to push the pace of work forward. Otherwise, the economic conditions will be very difficult and globalized for large segments that depend on daily wages to secure a morsel of bread."
    The Corona pandemic struck [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 6 months ago, and 3-4 thousand injuries are still recorded daily in a scene that worried many circles, amid fears of a greater outbreak of injuries. End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:00 am