Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security reveals foreign hands that carry out assassinations to create chaos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Parliamentary security reveals foreign hands that carry out assassinations to create chaos Empty Parliamentary security reveals foreign hands that carry out assassinations to create chaos

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:19 pm

Parliamentary security reveals foreign hands that carry out assassinations to create chaos

19:45 - 29/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / private…
    The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee revealed, on Saturday, the presence of foreign hands and motives aimed at sowing discord and creating chaos through assassinations, indicating that the perpetrator of the assassination crimes is not from the people of the provinces, but by foreign hands.
    The deputy of the Security Committee, Bader Al-Sayegh, told "the information" that "changing some security plans could contribute to maintaining security and avoid falling into the chaos of the security slide that preceded the provinces of western [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added that "there are external engines and hands working to destabilize the security of the provinces, especially Basra, that carry many agendas to strike [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," noting that "those agendas began with their plans through campaigns of assassinating activists and others to mix up the cards."
    Al-Sayegh explained that "even the hands that carry out these crimes are not affiliated with the people of those governorates." Ended 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm