Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: No convergence looms on the horizon regarding the electoral districts in the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: No convergence looms on the horizon regarding the electoral districts in the election law Empty Deputy: No convergence looms on the horizon regarding the electoral districts in the election law

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Aug 2020, 3:36 pm

Deputy: No convergence looms on the horizon regarding the electoral districts in the election law

19:24 - 08/30/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The National Coalition confirmed, on Sunday, the absence of any consensus between the political blocs on the fate of the electoral districts in the election law, indicating that the matter will lengthen due to the severity of differences and no convergence looms on the horizon.
    National MP Nayef Al-Shammari said to / the information / that "the political blocs are still different among themselves between multiple departments and one district for the province, and the third option is to make one governorate two circles."
    He added that "there is no convergence of visions between the political blocs so far to agree on a unified option or a majority to enable parliament to proceed with passing the election law."
    Al-Shammari clarified that "it is impossible for the elections to take place at the date set by the prime minister, amid intense disagreements, unless the Federal Court law and the election law are resolved."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:20 am