Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Investment: 97 investment projects operating in the capital, and the absence of support for

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Baghdad Investment: 97 investment projects operating in the capital, and the absence of support for  Empty Baghdad Investment: 97 investment projects operating in the capital, and the absence of support for

Post by rocky Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:13 pm

Baghdad Investment: 97 investment projects operating in the capital, and the absence of support for industrial projects

19:36 - 08/31/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special ...
The Baghdad Investment Commission announced, on Monday, that there are more than 97 investment projects in Baghdad working and in the process of completion, while criticizing the absence of government support for the industrial sector.
The head of the Baghdad Investment Commission, Shaker Al-Zamili, told Al-Maalouma that "the Baghdad Investment Commission has launched dozens of investment projects in Baghdad, some of which have been completed and others are working in progress."
He added that "there are more than 97 projects working in the process of completion, including 30 housing complex projects, 40 industrial projects, 10 commercial projects for malls and other 17 health projects for the construction of hospitals as well as dozens of other projects in various fields."
He explained that "the industrial projects are mostly small because the investor is afraid of prices, the absence of government support for the investor with energy, fuel and other prices, and the absence of marketing."
Al-Zamili stated that "previously industrial projects are supported by fuel and energy prices and offered at nominal prices to activate and support them at a time now to impose on industrial investment projects fuel prices double the existing and raise the value of energy and imported raw materials, which is reflected in the industrial project."
Al-Zamili called for "restoring the system by supporting industrial projects by providing facilities to them to encourage investment in large industrial projects."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:30 am