Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: Several countries are behind the targeting of demonstrators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Security: Several countries are behind the targeting of demonstrators Empty Parliamentary Security: Several countries are behind the targeting of demonstrators

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Aug 2020, 2:17 pm

Parliamentary Security: Several countries are behind the targeting of demonstrators

19:48 - 08/31/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee confirmed, on Monday, that there are many parties working in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] want to tamper with the country's security, while the current government called for the completion of investigations and the announcement of the killers of the demonstrators to reveal the international parties behind them.
    A member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, Ali Jabbar, told "the information" that "the stability of the country is not in the interest of many foreign parties, which leads them to work to destabilize security."
    He added that "what was announced about a third party in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had targeted the demonstrators, not an illusion, but a reality, represented by many parties and countries working to destabilize the security of the country."
    Jabbar said , "and said the government of Abdul - Mahdi did not reach the final results, but part of investigations targeting the demonstrators and sacked a number of security leaders , " pointing out that " the government Kazmi demanding disclosure of the killers and those who stand behind them to move [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] internationally on the track and reveals the countries that stand behind them Ended 25 and
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:20 pm