Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fath: Trump's statement to reduce forces in Iraq contains several messages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fath: Trump's statement to reduce forces in Iraq contains several messages Empty Al-Fath: Trump's statement to reduce forces in Iraq contains several messages

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Aug 2020, 2:23 pm

Al-Fath: Trump's statement to reduce forces in Iraq contains several messages

17:14 - 08/30/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    On Sunday, the Al-Fateh Alliance counted the US President’s statements to reduce the number of his country's forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] several messages behind it, stressing that there was no retreat except with the evacuation of all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the country.
    Al-Fateh Deputy Fadel Jaber told Al-Maalouma that "US President Donald Trump's decision to reduce his country's forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] several messages, the first of which is their fear of targeting and their fear of resistance."
    He added that "the second message is for electoral purposes with the approaching American elections," noting that "the last message, which is perhaps the most dangerous, is an American effort to keep part of its forces in Iraq and to fix the matter."
    Jaber said, "The House of Representatives voted to remove them and did not review the matter except to evacuate all those forces."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:22 am