Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary committee: the formation of investigative committees is a political innovation to dilu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary committee: the formation of investigative committees is a political innovation to dilu Empty Parliamentary committee: the formation of investigative committees is a political innovation to dilu

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Sep 2020, 10:25 am

Parliamentary committee: the formation of investigative committees is a political innovation to dilute and dilute any file

18:12 - 09/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Parliamentary Services Committee demanded, on Tuesday, that the service issues of concern to citizens be removed from the formation of government investigative committees, indicating that the political practice invented investigation committees to contain crises and procrastinate and dilute cases.
    A member of the committee, Yonadam Kanna, told "the information" that "the formation of investigative committees in all countries of the world is in place to uncover the facts and show the negligent except in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added, "The political custom and the successive governments invented a matter, which is the formation of investigative committees against each file of corruption or popular agitation or public opinion issue."
    He explained that "service cases that concern citizens must be removed from the investigation committees," indicating that "forming the committee means closing the file and procrastinating it, and the first and last loser is the citizen only."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:23 am