Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After visiting Washington. Parliament opens with Al-Kadhimi page of U.S. military presence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After visiting Washington. Parliament opens with Al-Kadhimi page of U.S. military presence Empty After visiting Washington. Parliament opens with Al-Kadhimi page of U.S. military presence

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:01 pm

After visiting Washington. Parliament opens with Al-Kadhimi page of U.S. military presence
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2020-09-03 13:01

Shafq News/ The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee revealed on Thursday that it had submitted a request to host Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi to discuss several issues, most notably the issue of the U.S. military presence in the country.

The request follows a visit to Washington last month, during which he met with White House officials, including Us President Donald Trump.

According to al-Kadhimi, Trump has promised to end the U.S. military presence in Iraq within three years.

However, this has not been accepted by Iraqi political parties close to Iran, which are pressuring the Kadhimi government to end the U.S. military presence as soon as possible.

"The parliamentary security and defense committee had earlier submitted a request to host Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi to discuss the security situation and attacks by Turkish forces, as well as the presence of US forces in Iraq," committee member Kataa al-Rikabi told The Shafq News.

"There is another request to Al-Kadhimi to host him in parliament, to discuss the results of his visit to Washington and the discussions he has had with the US administration," he said, adding that "the date of hosting has not yet been set."

Some 5,000 Us troops and 2,500 others from the 60-nation international coalition are deployed in Iraq.

Rocket attacks by Iraqi faction gunmen close to Iran on targets involving U.S. diplomats and soldiers have been frequent since last year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am