Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
weslin3
Proven
6 posters

Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon Empty Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon

Post by Proven Sat 12 Sep 2020, 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon

2020-09-10 10:58

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi said on Thursday that he touched a positive atmosphere during his talks in Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, indicating that this matter will serve the country.

Al-Kazemi's statements came during his inspection of the Ibrahim Al-Khalil land crossing with Turkey in the Zakho district of Dohuk Governorate in the Kurdistan Region.

A statement issued by Al-Kazemi's office received by Shafaq News stated that he visited Ibrahim Al-Khalil crossing in the Zakho district of Dohuk governorate, and met with a number of officials there.

Al-Kazemi was informed of work progress, customs and tax procedures, and their mechanisms at the important border crossing.

The Iraqi Prime Minister stressed that his visit to the Kurdistan Region comes within the framework of making efforts to integrate between the federal government and the regional government in all areas, including the activation of work at the border crossings.

He explained that he had touched a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and that this would serve the country and its people.

Al-Kazemi stressed the need to develop the Ibrahim Al-Khalil port, stressing that the relevant authorities in the federal government and the regional government would hold meetings very soon, in order to coordinate work and reach a state of integration that will positively affect citizens throughout Iraq. 

His Excellency indicated that one of the priorities for the work of this government is to facilitate the movement of trade, and to remove all obstacles that hinder the development of the trade exchange process, which would contribute to the advancement of the Iraqi economy and diversification of its revenues.

Al-Kazemi is on a visit to the Kurdistan Region, on Thursday, which began in Erbil, where he met the Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani and the head of the regional government, Masrour Barzani.

Al-Kazemi discussed several files in Erbil, including the outstanding disputes between Baghdad and Erbil for many years, the fight against ISIS remnants, as well as the holding of early parliamentary elections.

It is expected that Al-Kazemi will meet the President of the region, Nechirvan Barzani, in Erbil, before heading to Sulaymaniyah and from there to Halabja.

This is the first visit of Al-Kazemi to the Kurdistan Region since he took office last May.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stevethebrit, dizzydee, chouchou, zimi31, Rip534 and Wheelman like this post

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon Empty Re: Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon

Post by Proven Mon 28 Sep 2020, 6:47 pm

[rtl]

Baghdad and Erbil are coordinating to standardize the ports' procedures

[/rtl]

[rtl]Editing date: 9/28/2020 10:24 • 111 times read[/rtl]

[rtl]
    Where's News_Baghdad

The head of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waeli, confirmed, on Monday, that coordination between the federal government and the Kurdistan region continues in order to standardize procedures between the federal and regional ports.

Al-Waeli said in an interview followed by "Where", "The visit of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the Border Ports Authority to the outlets of the Kurdistan region was" historic ", since more than 29 years ago the federal government did not reach those ports.

He added, "The visit was within friendly frameworks between the two parties in order to tighten control, coordination, integration, exchange of information and unify procedures.

He explained, “The Prime Minister was briefed on the electronic systems and laboratories in the Kurdistan region, and he asked the authority to communicate with the region in order to unify the agricultural calendar and customs tariff, so that the procedures are standardized for all border outlets in Iraq, and he also instructed Al-Kazemi to display the wages that are collected at the federal outlets. In order to reduce them according to the law and regulations, so that our outlets are attractive to commercial traffic.
    [/rtl]

dizzydee, chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon Empty Re: Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon

Post by weslin3 Mon 28 Sep 2020, 8:56 pm

Working together. Great... yes

chouchou, Proven, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 29 Sep 2020, 8:17 am

weslin3 wrote:Working together. Great... yes

Maybe the people in the 'sand box' are starting to realize that working together and prospering in peace is better than fighting and dying for a reason they probably can't explain...   bighug

weslin3, chouchou, Proven and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 29 Sep 2020, 8:30 am

Another article that I found on another site;

Shafaq News / The governor of Erbil, Firsat Sofi, invited American companies to invest in the Kurdistan Region on Monday.

Sophie said during his meeting with US Consul Rob Waller in Erbil, that the construction process of the new US consulate is going smoothly, and coordination is being made to complete the project on time.

Regarding the twinning proposal between the US state of Nashville and the city of Arbil, Sophie said, "We are happy with this proposal and currently we are preparing to develop and strengthen friendly relations and sign this agreement."

Regarding the advent of American companies, the governor of Erbil declared, "We welcome warmly, and our doors are open to American investors and companies to participate in the reconstruction of Erbil and the Kurdistan region, and I am ready to provide all the facilities and support to them."

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Mon 05 Oct 2020, 3:30 pm

Barzani announces agreement on joint management of the border crossings in Kurdistan

Political| 05:22 - 05/10/2020

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News
    The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, announced, on Monday, the agreement with the federal government to jointly manage the border crossings in the region, while affirming his government's commitment to handing over the region's oil revenues to the federal government.
    Barzani said, while attending the Kurdistan Parliament session, that "the regional government is committed to handing over the region's exported oil imports to the federal government," noting that "the region will commit to reducing oil production."
    He added, "He agreed with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to increase security coordination and dialogues between the Peshmerga forces and the Federal Ministry of Defense, in addition to an agreement to form 6 joint security points."
    He stressed, "linking the border crossings with a unified electronic system, with the formation of a special committee to combat smuggling at the border crossings," expressing his "optimism in agreement with Baghdad on a joint management of border crossings."
    On financial reforms, the regional government head said, "11 industrial zones will be established in the region to revitalize the industrial sector, in addition to activating taxes on all companies operating in the region, especially mobile phone companies, in addition to other measures to overcome the financial crisis." 

He explained, "The government was able to increase the hours of supplying electric power to 21 hours a day, and that the crisis we are going through is the Corona pandemic crisis, which is a global crisis."

weslin3, dizzydee, chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Mon 05 Oct 2020, 3:55 pm

Nice, thanks Proven!!! Don't remember the last time I felt like a dancing banana but, here goes   Dance

weslin3, chouchou, Proven, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Wheelman
    Wheelman
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Wheelman Mon 05 Oct 2020, 8:27 pm

weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 05 Oct 2020, 9:24 pm

zimi31 wrote:Nice, thanks Proven!!! Don't remember the last time I felt like a dancing banana but, here goes   Dance

I'll dance too.... Dance

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm