Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Iraq parties reject PM’s government reshuffle

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq parties reject PM’s government reshuffle Empty Iraq parties reject PM’s government reshuffle

Post by chouchou Wed 16 Sep 2020, 10:37 am

Iraqi political parties on Monday rejected the new changes brought by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi to senior positions in the security, economic, administrative and financial government bodies.

In separate statements, the Sairoon Alliance, the Al-Fatah coalition and State of Law Coalition rejected Al-Kadhimi’s government reshuffle saying they were surprised by the new appointments.

The Sairoon Alliance, supported by Shia cleric Muqtada Al-Sadr, said in a statement that the new appointments are dominated by party and political frameworks which “represents a setback in the reform project”.

Hadi Al-Ameri, the head of Al-Fatah coalition, which includes most of the Popular Mobilisation Forces, also rejected Al-Kadhimi’s changes, saying they represent “a return to the quota system”.

The State of Law Coalition said the new changes radicalise the quota system, adding that it had warned of such changes since the inception of the current government.

Al-Kadhimi announced on Monday changes to 15 high-ranking positions, including the governor of the central bank, the head of the Shia endowment office and the head of the Public Integrity Commission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, dizzydee and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq parties reject PM’s government reshuffle Empty Re: Iraq parties reject PM’s government reshuffle

Post by Diamond Wed 16 Sep 2020, 3:23 pm

Big K must've gotten the right ones  lol! lol! lol!

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Iraq parties reject PM’s government reshuffle Empty Re: Iraq parties reject PM’s government reshuffle

Post by lesley.beter Thu 17 Sep 2020, 9:02 am

Stall stall stall, delay delay delay reject reject reject that’s all they know! I have a feeling game plan is changing

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 17 Sep 2020, 1:34 pm

the Sairoon Alliance, the Al-Fatah coalition and State of Law Coalition

All the Iranian stooges of Iraq. I doubt Kadhimi submits the CBI gov for example to the likes of these goons for ratification since there is no defined timeframe a proxy can be in the seat. Since the CBI is speaking the right tones, I think he remains a proxy until we are done. Afterward it won't matter....JMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

weslin3, chouchou and zimi31 like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:46 am