Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Finance Committee registers an objection to the recent changes made by Al-Kadhimi

chouchou
    chouchou

The Finance Committee registers an objection to the recent changes made by Al-Kadhimi Empty The Finance Committee registers an objection to the recent changes made by Al-Kadhimi

Post by chouchou Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:55 pm

Shafaq News / The Finance Committee of the Iraqi parliament has objected to the recent changes made by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.

The head of the committee, MP Haitham Al-Jubouri, submitted an official letter to Al-Kadhimi, requesting a review of the recent special grade appointments, indicating the presence of irregularities.

Al-Jubouri also called for appointing individuals based on their competence and practical experience.

This comes at a time when economists considered that the Iraqi PM's changes come within the reform curriculum he undertook, indicating that reform can only take place with the presence of qualified young individuals working to engage with internal expertise.

On September 14, Al-Kadhimi made major changes in several positions, including the Central Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, the Baghdad Municipality and the National Investment Commission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:38 pm