Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Officials accused of selling plots of lands in Al-Sulaymaniyah

chouchou
    chouchou

Officials accused of selling plots of lands in Al-Sulaymaniyah  Empty Officials accused of selling plots of lands in Al-Sulaymaniyah

Post by chouchou Sat 19 Sep 2020, 4:55 am

Shafaq News / The Gorran movement accused party, government and military personnel on Friday of selling plots of land in the city of Al-Sulaymaniyah.

The head of the bloc, Baban Muhammad, said that he has the names personnel who exploited lands allocated for afforestation, schools, mosques and hospitals, adding that these lands were divided using an aerial advanced device.

A source in the Kurdistan Regional Council of Ministers announced in a circular distributed to the media, on Friday, that an investigation has been opened on the fires that broke out on Tasluja road in Al-Sulaymaniyah Governorate.

While Ali Hama Saleh, a member of the Kurdistan Region Parliament for the Movement, said on Thursday that influential personnel in Al-Sulaymaniyah were planning to set fire to tens of dunams of lands containing natural trees, aiming to turn them into showrooms for cars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:02 am