Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salih and Al-Halbousi support Al-Kadhimi

chouchou
    chouchou

Salih and Al-Halbousi support Al-Kadhimi Empty Salih and Al-Halbousi support Al-Kadhimi

Post by chouchou Sat 19 Sep 2020, 8:08 am

Shafaq News / The Iraqi President , Barham Salih, and the President of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, expressed on Saturday their support for Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi in holding early elections on time; confronting financial and administrative corruption; and confisticating illegal weapons.

This came in speeches on the Islamic Day to defeat Violence against Women, which is held yearly by the head of the "Iraqioon" coalition, Ammar al-Hakim.

Salih said that "the reforms require the provision of an appropriate political atmosphere to hold early fair elections, and free from the power of weapons," ​​stressing, "We must hold the corrupts  accountable to building a sovereign state."

For his part, Al-Halbousi called on the political forces to legislate the election law, saying, "They may have observations on some parts, but let us think about  the nation as a whole and not about the parts."

He also said, "The Iraqi government is required to provide the appropriate atmosphere for holding elections, and we urge it to pursue the outlaws and the corrupt, which is no less dangerous than terrorism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm