Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new development about the election law

chouchou
    chouchou

A new development about the election law Empty A new development about the election law

Post by chouchou Thu 24 Sep 2020, 7:16 am

Shafaq News / The Al-Fatah Alliance headed by Hadi Al-Amery revealed, on Thursday, that there a political will to adopt the two electoral districts and 2010 voter registry data in the House of Representatives election law.

The deputy from the Al-Fateh Parliamentary Bloc, Fadel Al-Fatlawi, told Shafaq News agency, "The Presidency of Parliament, heads of political blocs and the Parliamentary Legal Committee will hold, within the next 48 hours, meetings to resolve the electoral districts file and distribute them in the governorates, provided that the division of Baghdad, Basra and Nineveh will be according to population."

He added that "there are continuous meetings of the Parliamentary Legal Committee and representatives of political blocs and the Election Commission to resolve differences and agree on specific departments before the next Saturday session devoted to voting on the law."

Al-Fatlawi pointed out that " some political blocs are going to adopt two and three electoral districts for each governorate and 2010  voter register data," stressing, "  the one electoral district voting will not adopted in the upcoming elections."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:59 am