Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Abtan: The Central Bank will forcibly reduce the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

dinar - Abtan: The Central Bank will forcibly reduce the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar Empty Abtan: The Central Bank will forcibly reduce the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:00 am

[size=35][size=35]Abtan: The Central Bank will forcibly reduce the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-09-29 | 07:59
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

A former advisor to the prime minister, Abdul Hussein Abtan, suggested that the Central Bank would resort to reducing the price of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar.

Abtan said in a tweet on "Twitter", "I expect, unfortunately, forcing the Central Bank of Iraq, sooner or later, to reduce the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar."

He explained that "the citizen will be the first victim."

weslin3, chouchou and Proven like this post

lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

dinar - Abtan: The Central Bank will forcibly reduce the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar Empty Re: Abtan: The Central Bank will forcibly reduce the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar

Post by lesley.beter Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:40 pm

Sleep study

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

dinar - Abtan: The Central Bank will forcibly reduce the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar Empty Re: Abtan: The Central Bank will forcibly reduce the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar

Post by weslin3 Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:48 pm

Don't know what to think about this article... scratch

chouchou likes this post

lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by lesley.beter Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:21 pm

Another article out too

chouchou likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:50 am