Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kadhimi receives Sajjad's Family

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Kadhimi receives Sajjad's Family Empty Al-Kadhimi receives Sajjad's Family

Post by chouchou Wed 30 Sep 2020, 4:28 am

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi stressed on Tuesday on the government willingness to protect the security and rights of citizens.

The PM received today the family of the activist Sajjad, who was kidnapped about ten days ago from Nasiriya city in Dhi Qar governorate by unknown persons.

According to a statement issued by Al-Kadhimi's office, the prime minister expressed his appreciation for the family's courage in in protesting against corruption.

He stressed that "he directed the security forces to search intensively, to find the kidnapped activist and to impose the most severe penalties against the kidnappers.

Al-Kadhimi declared that targeting activists is unacceptable, especially since Free Speech is a constitutional right.

It's noteworthy that activists in Iraq have been kidnapped or assassinating since the beginning of October demonstrations against the political corruption.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:43 am