Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ambassadors of 25 countries, Al-Kazemi: We are concerned about the increase in attacks against diplo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ambassadors of 25 countries, Al-Kazemi: We are concerned about the increase in attacks against diplo Empty Ambassadors of 25 countries, Al-Kazemi: We are concerned about the increase in attacks against diplo

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Sep 2020, 7:02 am

[size=46]Ambassadors of 25 countries, Al-Kazemi: We are concerned about the increase in attacks against diplomatic missions

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    [/size]

[size=30]While receiving the ambassadors of 25 countries upon their request, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed that Iraq is keen to impose the rule of law and confine arms to the state and protect diplomatic missions and headquarters.

Al-Kazemi stressed that the perpetrators of the attacks on the security of diplomatic missions are seeking to destabilize Iraq and sabotage its regional and international relations, indicating that the attacks do not target international missions only, but also affect innocent citizens.

For their part, the ambassadors expressed their concern over the increase in attacks against diplomatic facilities and international processions, welcoming the steps taken by the Iraqi government to put an end to these attacks and pursue those involved.
    [/size]
    [size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:13 am