Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq will declare bankruptcy early and the government intends to borrow 27 tr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: Iraq will declare bankruptcy early and the government intends to borrow 27 tr Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq will declare bankruptcy early and the government intends to borrow 27 tr

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Oct 2020, 2:38 pm

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq will declare bankruptcy early and the government intends to borrow 27 trillion dinars

19:40 - 10/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, Thursday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will declare its bankruptcy early if the government continues to move towards borrowing methods, indicating that the government intends to borrow another 27 trillion to secure salaries until the end of the year.
    "Parliament is waiting for the government to provide a mechanism to address the existing deficit and ways to provide that money for the violation of borrowing," said Abdul Hadi Saadawi, a member of the committee.
    He added, "After two months of waiting for the government to present the processing paper, the government submitted a second borrowing request without any treatments for the deficit, and let us talk about it."
    He added, "In the event that borrowing continues, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will declare [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bankruptcy early and early, which will affect the country's situation and the collapse of the Iraqi economy."
    He stated that "the government intends to borrow approximately 27 trillion dinars more only to secure salaries until the end of this year and without any accounts for the next year, and how it will deal with the matter."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:27 pm