Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Samarrai: Parliament rejects the borrowing law unless it receives the economic reform paper

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Samarrai: Parliament rejects the borrowing law unless it receives the economic reform paper Empty Al-Samarrai: Parliament rejects the borrowing law unless it receives the economic reform paper

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Oct 2020, 4:10 pm

Al-Samarrai: Parliament rejects the borrowing law unless it receives the economic reform paper
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya:
    Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Muthanna Al-Samarrai, confirmed, on Sunday, that parliament did not allow the government to pass the internal borrowing law, indicating that the government provided 27 trillion dinars at a time when the central bank has a reserve of 10 trillion dinars.
    "Parliament will absolutely not allow the government to borrow without presenting a study of economic reform and adopting a transparent policy," al-Samarrai said in a televised statement followed by Al-Akhbariya.
    He added, "The government has submitted a proposal to borrow 27 trillion dinars, while the central bank has 10 trillion dinars, so you have available cash reserves."
    He continued, "The 248 retirees expelled by the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi until now have not received their salaries until now, and the government must provide the money."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Samarrai: Parliament rejects the borrowing law unless it receives the economic reform paper Empty Re: Al-Samarrai: Parliament rejects the borrowing law unless it receives the economic reform paper

Post by Screwball Mon 05 Oct 2020, 4:12 am

Interesting....giving the paper uo might let cat out of bag

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:12 am