Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative relations, foreign affairs demand that the fate of the China agreement and the Khor A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative relations, foreign affairs demand that the fate of the China agreement and the Khor A Empty Representative relations, foreign affairs demand that the fate of the China agreement and the Khor A

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Oct 2020, 3:02 pm

Representative relations, foreign affairs demand that the fate of the China agreement and the Khor Abdullah talks be revealed

10/07/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    On Wednesday, the Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee asked Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein to respond and clarify the fate of the Chinese agreement and Khawr Abd Allah after his request to respond to the committee with a written answer.
    A member of the Foreign Relations Committee, Mukhtar Al-Mousawi, told Al-Maalouma that "the Parliamentary Relations Committee hosted Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein a few days ago to inquire about the fate of the Chinese agreement, Khawr Abd Allah and the fate of the talks with Kuwait."
    He added, "The Minister of Foreign Affairs asked the committee to respond with a written answer, explaining the full details of all the committee's inquiries, and I agreed to the matter."
    Moussawi explained that "the foreign minister is required to respond quickly to the fate of the agreement, or Parliament will have another position."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:45 am