Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kadhimi to French companies: we are in the middle of a fruitful Anti-corruption campaign

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Kadhimi to French companies: we are in the middle of a fruitful Anti-corruption campaign Empty Al-Kadhimi to French companies: we are in the middle of a fruitful Anti-corruption campaign

Post by chouchou Tue 20 Oct 2020, 4:19 am

Shafaq News / Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi confirmed to several French companies' managers on Monday that Iraq has already launched a campaign to confront administrative corruption.

Al-Kadhimi said in a statement that he met today, several French companies' managers, and discussed with them the level of challenges that Iraq is facing due to the economic repercussions of COVID-19 and the drop in oil revenues.

The Prime Minister affirmed the government's determination to transform these challenges into an opportunity for success from which the Iraqi economy would start towards a radical transformation in reducing dependence on oil exports.

Al-Kadhimi assured Iraq's keenness to create a solid economic partnership with French companies to develop a real transition in the economy, just as it is ready to provide healthy and appropriate conditions for investment.

PM Al-Kadhimi left on Sunday evening for Paris at the start of the first European tour by the Iraqi prime minister since he took office last May.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:22 am