Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif confirms that there are profits in the banks from farms in Iraq, Vietnam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif confirms that there are profits in the banks from farms in Iraq, Vietnam Empty Nassif confirms that there are profits in the banks from farms in Iraq, Vietnam

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Oct 2020, 2:03 pm

Nassif confirms that there are profits in the banks from farms in Iraq, Vietnam

11:00 - 10/22/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Representative Alia Nassif revealed, today, Thursday, the existence of sums related to the profits of Iraqi farms in Vietnam in a number of banks, which is further evidence of the return of these farms to Iraq.
    In a statement received by the information, Nassif said, “There are sums relating to the profits of Iraqi farms in Vietnam, which we referred to previously, amounting to 16 million dollars in banks, and there is also an amount of 525 million dollars belonging to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the banks of Vietnam, but the Ministry of Foreign Affairs refuses to claim it. “.
    Nassif indicated that "there is information about the existence of a room in the Spanish embassy in which all documents related to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] property abroad, according to the words of a very old commercial attaché in the ministry."
    Nassif stressed “the necessity for the Prime Minister, the Integrity Commission, and the concerned authorities to verify the validity of this information, take action on it, refer those involved and concealment to the case to the competent courts, and recover the people's right from the corrupt.” End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:41 am