Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Iraqi Finance: Industrialized countries and international organizations support white paper reforms

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraqi - Iraqi Finance: Industrialized countries and international organizations support white paper reforms Empty Iraqi Finance: Industrialized countries and international organizations support white paper reforms

Post by Proven Fri 23 Oct 2020, 7:45 am

All systems are a go.  Ready for launch.

Iraqi Finance: Industrialized countries and international organizations support white paper reforms
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    During the tour of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to a number of European countries
     October 22, 2020 11:40 PM
    Mubasher: Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, the Iraqi Minister of Finance, announced the support of international organizations and industrial countries for the white paper presented by the government for the state's economic reform.
    Allawi stressed that the white paper received absolute support from industrialized countries and international organizations for the first time, according to the Iraqi News Agency, "INA", today, Thursday.
    He came during his participation in the tour of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to a number of European countries.
    He said: The international support and welcome of the White Paper is an achievement of the Ministry of Finance.
    He added that international organizations saw that Iraq faces daunting economic challenges overshadowed by the Corona crisis and low oil prices, and that the White Paper is an ambitious program for comprehensive economic reform, strengthening the growth of the private economy and protecting the most vulnerable groups.

He pointed out that "the industrialized countries and international organizations declared their support for the Iraqi government's vision of reform not only to ward off the current crises, but to create permanent economic opportunities for the Iraqi people that meet their aspirations."

Earlier, the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives announced its support for the white paper that aims to reform and activate the private sector and change the course of the national economy from the role of state control to the role of organization, law enforcement, attention to vulnerable groups and social welfare, and work to introduce radical improvements to the state's management of the public financial system to reduce From the constant waste of resources.
    It also seeks to restructure the banking sector and put in place scientific and real solutions to raise public sector production.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, chouchou and zimi31 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi - Iraqi Finance: Industrialized countries and international organizations support white paper reforms Empty Re: Iraqi Finance: Industrialized countries and international organizations support white paper reforms

Post by weslin3 Fri 23 Oct 2020, 11:57 am

Great article... Can I dance some  ?? Dance lol!

chouchou, zimi31 and Diamond like this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi - Iraqi Finance: Industrialized countries and international organizations support white paper reforms Empty Re: Iraqi Finance: Industrialized countries and international organizations support white paper reforms

Post by zimi31 Fri 23 Oct 2020, 1:02 pm

weslin3 wrote:Great article... Can I dance some  ?? Dance lol!

This sounds great...another one not so much but, it's also very confusing...I have to save my strength for the Big dance Weslin, I'm cheering you on    hi

chouchou and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Fri 23 Oct 2020, 3:22 pm

zimi31 wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:Great article... Can I dance some  ?? Dance lol!

This sounds great...another one not so much but, it's also very confusing...I have to save my strength for the Big dance Weslin, I'm cheering you on    hi
    I'm with you Zimi

weslin3, chouchou and zimi31 like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:27 pm