Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saeron Alliance Calls For The Exploitation Of Foreign Relations To Serve The National Economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saeron Alliance Calls For The Exploitation Of Foreign Relations To Serve The National Economy Empty Saeron Alliance Calls For The Exploitation Of Foreign Relations To Serve The National Economy

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Oct 2020, 8:46 am

Saeron Alliance Calls For The Exploitation Of Foreign Relations To Serve The National Economy
    On October 25, 2020
    [rtl]The Independent / - Member of Parliament for the Saeron Alliance, Riyad Al-Masoudi, called on the government to make optimal use of the improvement of foreign relations to serve the economic conditions in the country.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Masoudi said in a press statement that its independent follow-up: “There is no doubt that the prime minister's regional and international visits are of great importance, especially to the countries of the European Union, especially the three countries, France, Germany and Britain, with whom he has positive relations.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "These relations must be invested politically, economically and militarily," indicating that these relations have not reached a large economic exchange, and other sectors are still suspended.[/rtl]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [rtl]He explained, "The idea of ​​political instability and deep problems in Iraq, which they consider insecure, unstable and difficult to conclude high-level agreements between it and it, must be removed."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Masoudi pointed to the attempt of former prime ministers to strengthen the relationship with these countries, and Al-Kazemi is following this with a real and serious desire in a way that contributes to consolidating and benefiting from Iraq in the political and investment aspects.[/rtl]
    [rtl]During his visit to the three countries of the European Union (France, Germany and Britain), Al-Kazemi signed several agreements on the economic and investment side in particular, and other agreements[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:37 am