Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Parliament submits the election law to the state Presidency for approval

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraqi Parliament submits the election law to the state Presidency for approval Empty Iraqi Parliament submits the election law to the state Presidency for approval

Post by chouchou Wed 04 Nov 2020, 3:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Hassan Al-Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, signed on Tuesday the amended version of the Iraqi election law and submitted it to the Presidency of the Republic for approval.

According to the new election law, the distribution of electoral districts will be as follows: 17 in Baghdad, 8 in Nineveh, 6 in Basra, 5 in Dhi Qar and Al-Sulaymaniyah, 4 in Babel, four in Al-Anbar, Erbil and Diyala each, and 3 in Kirkuk, Najaf, Saladin, Duhok, Al-Diwaniyah, Karbala, Wasit and Maysan each, as well as 2 in Al-Muthanna.
    The article on electoral districts was the most controversial paragraph and took months to be agreed upon.
    It is noteworthy that the upcoming elections will be held based on the new election law, on June 6.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:21 am