Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran to Sign Military Cooperation Deal with Iraq: Top General

chouchou
    chouchou

Iran to Sign Military Cooperation Deal with Iraq: Top General Empty Iran to Sign Military Cooperation Deal with Iraq: Top General

Post by chouchou Tue 17 Nov 2020, 8:52 am

Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Hossein Baqeri (pictured) unveiled plans for signing an agreement with Iraq on military and defense cooperation.

Speaking to reporters after a meeting with Iraq's defense minister in Tehran on Sunday, Major General Baqeri said Tehran and Baghdad have drafted a document on military cooperation, which is being finalized and will be signed in the near future.

On the meeting with Iraqi Defense Minister of Iraq Lt. General Juma Anad Saadoun, the top Iranian commander said they have discussed various topics relating to defense industries, security of common border, exchange of experiences, training programs, and holding joint military exercises.

Highlighting Iran's support for Iraq's security and its battle against terrorism in the past years, Baqeri said such cooperation would strengthen the security of Iraq considering that the US is pushing for a resurgence of terrorists in the region.

He also gave an assurance that the Iranian Armed Forces will continue supporting the "Iraqi brothers" in training, operational and advisory fields whenever necessary.

https://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2020/11/17/iran-to-sign-military-cooperation-deal-with-iraq/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:20 am