Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The 2021 budget will arrive within days, and we did not allow a repeat of the

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliamentary Finance: The 2021 budget will arrive within days, and we did not allow a repeat of the Empty Parliamentary Finance: The 2021 budget will arrive within days, and we did not allow a repeat of the

Post by chouchou Wed 18 Nov 2020, 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Shirwan Mirza, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the 2021 budget will soon reach the House of Representatives, indicating that Parliament will not allow the government to have no budget for the next year at all, as it happened during 2020.

Mirza said in a press interview, “The House of Representatives is waiting for the coming days to arrive. The draft budget bill for the year in order to study and put some paragraphs on it.

“The government has delayed sending the budget according to the law, which stipulates that it should be sent last month to Parliament,” he added.

Mirza indicated that “the House of Representatives is fully prepared to approve the budget and prevent the government from acting alone without a budget. Large reform provisions will be added in order to prevent a major economic collapse that affects the salaries of employees.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:54 am