Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi orders the army to close the unofficial border crossings November 16, 2020 Walter

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Kazemi orders the army to close the unofficial border crossings November 16, 2020 Walter Empty Al-Kazemi orders the army to close the unofficial border crossings November 16, 2020 Walter

Post by chouchou Wed 18 Nov 2020, 10:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / On Monday, the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi ordered the Joint Operations Command in the army to close unofficial border crossings to put an end to smuggling operations.

This order was issued during a meeting of the Council of Entities not affiliated with a Ministry and the independent bodies, according to a statement issued by the Chairman of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Adnan Al-Waeli.

Al-Waeli said that Al-Kazemi praised the role and performance of the Border Ports Authority and the measures taken by them to control provisions and maximize government revenues.

He added that the Prime Minister agreed to enhance the human resources of the authority by transferring the employees from the intelligence service to the authority’s owners, and to emphasize that all members of the authority’s board are bound by the decisions issued by its meetings, which include representatives of ministries, agencies and governorates concerned with border crossings.

Al-Waeli pointed out that Al-Kazemi stressed the importance of developing border crossings and encouraging investment in them, and accelerating the process of automating customs procedures to eliminate administrative and financial corruption.

Al-Waeli said that Al-Kazemi directed the Joint Operations Command to close unofficial crossings to stop smuggling operations, harm the national economy and protect the local product.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:30 am