Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The price of a barrel of oil was revealed in the 2021 budget and the date of its completion

chouchou
    chouchou

The price of a barrel of oil was revealed in the 2021 budget and the date of its completion Empty The price of a barrel of oil was revealed in the 2021 budget and the date of its completion

Post by chouchou Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / A source in the Iraqi Ministry of Finance revealed on Wednesday the price of a barrel of oil approved in the country’s draft budget for the next year 2021 and the date for the ministry to complete the preparation of the draft draft.

The source told Shafaq News, “The Ministry of Finance will complete the preparation of the draft general budget bill for 2021 and present it to the Council of Ministers next week.”

He added that “the Council of Ministers will discuss and approve the draft budget during its regular session (Tuesday) or in a special session, after which it sends it to the House of Representatives for a vote on it.”

The source revealed that “the price of a barrel of oil specified in the draft budget ranges between 35-40 dollars.”

Iraq relies on oil sales revenues to finance 95 percent of state expenditures. The country is experiencing a stifling financial crisis this year due to the decline in crude prices on global markets due to the Corona pandemic.

Iraq did not approve a financial budget for the current year due to the circumstances that accompanied the unprecedented popular protests that toppled the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi late last year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:51 am