Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
weslin3
Diamond
chouchou
7 posters

An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency

chouchou
    chouchou

dinar - An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency - Page 2 Empty An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency

Post by chouchou Tue 01 Dec 2020, 5:08 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economic expert Raad Twig called , the central bank to delete the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency.

Twig said: It is known that the monetary mass in circulation is about 60 trillion dinars, which is not available with the Central Bank of Iraq, banks and the public, and it is a large monetary block compared to the economic transactions of the Iraqi economy and that a large proportion of this block suffers from compactness and therefore this does not help the Central Bank of Iraq in drawing a policy Effective cash calling on  the central bank to delete three zeros or gradual deletion of zeros to make the value of the dinar appear at a higher value and that the processes of evaluation and monetary balance will be formed quickly in the market economy. ”

He added: The monetary mass can become approximately 15 to 25 trillion dinars and the value of the new dinar converges to the value of the dollar, which facilitates the process of calculation and allows small and new denominations of cash to appear in the money market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, zimi31, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

jedi17
    jedi17

dinar - An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency - Page 2 Empty Re: An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency

Post by jedi17 Wed 02 Dec 2020, 12:52 pm

lol Wes, lets see, I was on IIF as well as Rol Club and have hit a few others over the years to read, but this is still the only site left in my computer history.

Things have changed, I have never sold what dinar I have, but i have started recently to invest in some different stock options.  I guess I am just tired of being that guy, you know the ones that are always sitting there 2-5 or 10 years to late on an investment and think "damn, i wish i would have known about that before.  So....I have decided to read up on 5G, AI, electric vehicles and some biotechnology stocks. I don't have a lot to pour into stocks, but I want a portfolio of a few investments that should over time (before I retire in 13 years) make some serious money.  I hope.....for those that are reading this that you take a few minutes and look into these fields I mentioned and if you have a couple of bucks, maybe you can get in before it is too late.

Neno, weslin3, chouchou, zimi31, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

dinar - An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency - Page 2 Empty Re: An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency

Post by zimi31 Wed 02 Dec 2020, 2:27 pm

jedi17 wrote:lol Wes, lets see, I was on IIF as well as Rol Club and have hit a few others over the years to read, but this is still the only site left in my computer history.

Things have changed, I have never sold what dinar I have, but i have started recently to invest in some different stock options.  I guess I am just tired of being that guy, you know the ones that are always sitting there 2-5 or 10 years to late on an investment and think "damn, i wish i would have known about that before.  So....I have decided to read up on 5G, AI, electric vehicles and some biotechnology stocks. I don't have a lot to pour into stocks, but I want a portfolio of a few investments that should over time (before I retire in 13 years) make some serious money.  I hope.....for those that are reading this that you take a few minutes and look into these fields I mentioned and if you have a couple of bucks, maybe you can get in before it is too late.

A lot has changed in our lives over these years...will be 16 for me in April!!! Think I was on most of the sites, some briefly over the years. Just check in once in a while to see what's going on. We are kinda like a family here...don't know if it will happen in my lifetime...I'm really getting up there but, they can be sold by some one if I am not around. Sure would love to see it! Always imagined all the good things that could be done with it. My husband passed over 7 years ago and always prayed that he would get to see it, I talked him in to it.:( But everything is in God's hands, just happy that my health is good and look forward to seeing another day tomorrow. All your stock picks look good Jedi. I am not getting into anymore investing, am in good shape, providing I don't run out of money for all the people coming here to collect for the work I have done...all outside these days. lol

Neno, weslin3, chouchou, Rip534, Diamond and jedi17 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 02 Dec 2020, 2:36 pm

Keep hanging on Zimi ... Sorry about you loosing your husband...

chouchou, zimi31, Rip534 and jedi17 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 02 Dec 2020, 2:38 pm

Yes jedi know what you mean. My husband & I could kick ourselves for not investing in stocks like Tesla when it first came out...ect.

chouchou, zimi31, Rip534 and jedi17 like this post

jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Wed 02 Dec 2020, 4:56 pm

we all wish we were in on Tesla, or how about google, bitcoin, netflix, apple or maybe even microsoft.  Tesla is far out of reach at this point for someone like me lol, but what about the technology that will be utilized by electric car or autonomous cars?  Maybe take a peak at Blackberry (BB), they have just recently signed a contract with Amazon for software in new electric vehicles and today BB is selling for under $10/ share.  If you are a little adventurous and have an extra $100 kicking around, have a look at Unity Biotechnology, I won't go into what they do but their shares are just over $6 per share.

weslin3, crazzy_411, chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 03 Dec 2020, 6:16 am

Y’all know the old saying, “ If I knew then what I know now”, lol. Not complaining to much but I’ve hung on to what I did over the years and for the last 4, hanging on to what we have built with labor “Covered Wagon Co”! If God wants you rich you will be! My heart is full and my mind is clear, what tomorrow brings I pray we are all ready!!

weslin3, brooksie, chouchou, maxib, Proven, zimi31, Rip534 and jedi17 like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:04 am