Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Negotiations between Iraq and the IMF to determine the exchange rate of the dinar

chouchou
    chouchou

Negotiations between Iraq and the IMF to determine the exchange rate of the dinar Empty Negotiations between Iraq and the IMF to determine the exchange rate of the dinar

Post by chouchou Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Monday, negotiations that the Iraqi government is conducting with the International Monetary Fund to determine the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar in Iraq.

The official Al-Sabah newspaper quoted the committee’s rapporteur, Ahmad Al-Saffar, as saying that one of the reasons for the “budget delay is due to negotiations between the Ministry of Finance and the International Monetary Fund to determine the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar.”

Al-Saffar revealed that “there are opinions to reduce the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar,” indicating that “this measure will lead to inflation and negatively affect those with limited incomes who depend on their salaries.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bob and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 am