Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The last update of the dollar exchange rate in Baghdad and the rest of the provinces

chouchou
    chouchou

The last update of the dollar exchange rate in Baghdad and the rest of the provinces Empty The last update of the dollar exchange rate in Baghdad and the rest of the provinces

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Dec 2020, 4:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After its morning jump … the dollar exchange rate stabilized in the local markets, with limits not exceeding 1470 dinars per dollar this evening.

And after the Ministry of Finance set the exchange rate above 1460 dinars to one dollar, it continued to rise throughout the Iraqi provinces today.

The Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded an exchange rate of 1440 dinars per dollar for sale and 1420 for purchase, while Al-Harithiya Stock Exchange recorded the selling price of 1450 dinars to the dollar and 1420 for purchase.

In Diyala, the exchange rate was recorded at 1460 dinars against the dollar for sale and 1400 for purchase, while it was in Salah al-Din and Kirkuk at a sale price of 1450.

In the southern governorates, Basra governorate recorded 1,440 for sale and 1,430 for purchase.

The governorates of Wasit, Maysan, Diwaniyah, Dhi Qar, Muthanna, Karbala and Najaf recorded an exchange rate of 1450 for sale and 1420 for purchase.

In the Kurdistan region, the selling price in the Erbil, Sulaymaniyah and Dohuk stock exchanges recorded a sale price of 1470 dinars for the dollar and 1410 for purchase.

This morning, the Central Bank of Iraq issued its directives to government banks regarding the adoption of the dollar exchange rate, and selling it to the final beneficiaries.

And I got (Baghdad today), a book issued by the Department of Financial Operations, affiliated to the Central Bank, and directed to the authorized banks, which included a directive regarding changing the exchange rate of the dollar, as of today, Sunday.

The prices came as follows:

1450 the price of buying the dollar from the Ministry of Finance

1460 The selling price of the dollar to banks through the currency window 1470 The selling price of the dollar from banks and non-banking financial institutions for the ultimate beneficiary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:33 am