Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: This is the date for the budget debate session

chouchou
    chouchou

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: This is the date for the budget debate session Empty Parliamentary Finance: This is the date for the budget debate session

Post by chouchou Tue 29 Dec 2020, 9:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Tuesday, the date of a session to discuss the draft budget law next year.

Committee member Shirwan Mirza said, “The draft budget law is with the Presidency of the Council,” indicating that they are “awaiting the decision of the Presidency to hold a budget discussion session.”

He added, “The date of the session may be set before the New Year, and in the event that it is not held, it will be held after the New Year,” noting that “the constitution provides for the extension of the legislative term upon the arrival of the budget bill in order to speed up its approval, and the legislative holiday will be postponed.”

It is noteworthy that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi announced earlier today, the extension of the first legislative of the third legislative year for a period of one month, in order to complete many important legislations for the period.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:48 pm