Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain directs its branches by attracting investment companies and granting loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain directs its branches by attracting investment companies and granting loans Empty Rafidain directs its branches by attracting investment companies and granting loans

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:18 am

Rafidain directs its branches by attracting investment companies and granting loans

2021-01-03 01:50

Shafq News/ Rafidain Bank directed its branches in Baghdad and the provinces on Sunday, the need to attract companies and investors who want to obtain financing and grant loans to them for the purpose of completing their investment projects of various kinds.

The bank's information office said in a statement to Twilight News that the bank's director general held an extensive meeting with a number of branch managers and delegates in the provinces of the country to discuss the mechanism of banking and services provided to citizens.

The bank's director general stressed the need for the banking sector to contribute to supporting and revitalizing the private sector in various fields, the statement said.

He also called for providing the best banking services to customers and working to facilitate their transaction procedures and to develop solutions to problems and obstacles that hinder the completion of transactions as quickly as possible and without obstacles away from routine, the statement said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 am