Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq maintains its ranking globally in gold reserves

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq maintains its ranking globally in gold reserves Empty Iraq maintains its ranking globally in gold reserves

Post by chouchou Mon 11 Jan 2021, 5:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The World Gold Council revealed, on Sunday, the increase in the possession of the central banks of countries of gold, as well as the governorate of Iraq on its global rank.

According to the table it published for the month of January, the council said, “Iraq has maintained the 38th position in the world and fifth in the Arab world with the largest gold reserves at 96.3 tons, which represents 8.4 percent of the rest of the other reserves.”

The World Council indicated, “The possession of gold by central banks of countries increased by 20 tons to reach 35.191 thousand tons compared to last December.”

He added, “The most prominent country that bought gold is Uzbekistan, where it added 8.4 tons to its gold reserves, amounting to 324 tons, while Qatar bought 3.1 tons, bringing its reserves to 56.7 tons, and India bought 2.8 tons, bringing its reserves to 672.9 tons, and then Kazakhstan bought 1.7 tons and Ukraine bought 0.6 tons. Tons “,

And the World Gold Council, which is based in the British capital, London, stated that “the increase was compensated for by more than the total sales in Turkey after the increase in domestic demand, which led to a decrease in its reserves, and that Mongolia reduced its gold reserves by 2.4 tons.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:48 am