Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The head of the Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council discusses with the US ambassador extraditing Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The head of the Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council discusses with the US ambassador extraditing Trump Empty The head of the Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council discusses with the US ambassador extraditing Trump

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:52 am

The head of the Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council discusses with the US ambassador extraditing Trump

2021-01-18 05:16

[size=16]Shafaq News / The head of the Supreme Judicial Council discussed, on Monday, with the American ambassador in Baghdad, the issue of handing over those wanted by the Iraqi judiciary.[/size]
    [size=16]A statement issued by the Supreme Judicial Council and received by Shafaq News stated: The head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faik Zaidan, received the Ambassador of the United States of America in Baghdad, Matthew Toller[/size]
    [size=16]The statement indicated that Zaidan discussed with him (the American ambassador) the issue of handing over the wanted suspects to the Iraqi judiciary who are on American soil.[/size]
    [size=16]The Supreme Judicial Council had issued an arrest warrant against the outgoing US President Donald Trump, on charges of killing the deputy head of the PMF.[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:11 am