Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Banks Are Reluctant To Buy Dollars In Cash From The Central Bank

chouchou
    chouchou

Banks Are Reluctant To Buy Dollars In Cash From The Central Bank Empty Banks Are Reluctant To Buy Dollars In Cash From The Central Bank

Post by chouchou Mon 18 Jan 2021, 7:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The independent … Central Bank data on the foreign currency sale window showed the continued reluctance of banks to participate in the cash sale of dollars
    While the total cash sale amounted to “zero”

This comes after raising the selling price to (1460) dinars per dollar. While the price is still not stable in the unofficial markets.

The Central Bank’s decision to reduce the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar is met with great objections from politicians and economists, while everyone is waiting for the approval of the 2021 budget and the results of it in this regard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Banks Are Reluctant To Buy Dollars In Cash From The Central Bank Empty Re: Banks Are Reluctant To Buy Dollars In Cash From The Central Bank

Post by weslin3 Mon 18 Jan 2021, 10:29 am

Can any of you pull up the CBI today? I haven't been able to. All other sites I can.

chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:04 am