Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Oil Parliament reveals the completion of the legal drafting of the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Parliament reveals the completion of the legal drafting of the oil and gas law Empty Oil Parliament reveals the completion of the legal drafting of the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2021, 8:49 am

Oil Parliament reveals the completion of the legal drafting of the oil and gas law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee revealed, on Thursday, that the legal drafting of the oil and gas law has been completed after all disputes regarding it have been addressed and the three components agree, indicating that Parliament will vote on it soon and before the end of its current session.
    A member of the committee, Deputy Zaitoun Al-Dulaimi, said in a press interview, that "all the disputes related to the oil and gas law have been handled in accordance with the three components," indicating that "the legal drafting has been completed and the law has been submitted to the presidency for the purpose of submitting it to a vote."
    She added that "the presentation of the law to the vote will take place soon and there are no new obstacles to postponing it," stressing that "the adoption of the law will inevitably be approved during this parliamentary session."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

chouchou
    chouchou

Oil Parliament reveals the completion of the legal drafting of the oil and gas law Empty Re: Oil Parliament reveals the completion of the legal drafting of the oil and gas law

Post by chouchou Fri 22 Jan 2021, 6:57 am

Wow....Excellent!

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:48 pm