Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance resolves the date for approving the budget and identifies 3 points of contenti

chouchou
    chouchou

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance resolves the date for approving the budget and identifies 3 points of contenti Empty Parliamentary Finance resolves the date for approving the budget and identifies 3 points of contenti

Post by chouchou Fri 29 Jan 2021, 8:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Finance Committee decided, on Thursday, to approve the budget, while identifying 3 points of contention in it.

The committee’s reporter, Ahmed Al-Saffar, said in a televised interview, “We have reached the end of discussing the draft federal budget law for 2021, and 3 outstanding issues will be resolved, including the transfers.”

He stressed, “There is no deduction in salaries and instead of income tax,” noting that “the region’s share, transfers and job grades are the most prominent obstacles in the draft law;

Al-Saffar referred to “a governmental agreement and to a parliamentary extent regarding the” SOMO “company and the Ministry of Natural Resources, but parties, blocs and representatives of political agendas want to put up barriers and obstacles to the agreement.

And that “the Ministry of Oil prefers to receive 250 thousand barrels from the region at a price {sumo}, because they sell oil for less than 9 to 11 dollars.”

Al-Saffar concluded, “The exchange rate is within the authority of the Central Bank and has been changed under pressure from the Ministry of Finance and the International Monetary and the World Bank for loans that are not equal to oil revenues. And raising the exchange rate to 1450 dinars is a wrong decision and the speculators benefit from it and harm the citizen.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:11 pm