Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday

chouchou
    chouchou

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday Empty Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday

Post by chouchou Fri 29 Jan 2021, 8:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Parliamentary Finance Committee clarified, on Friday, that all the difficulties that went through auditing the country’s general budget, except for the share of Kurdistan, have been overcome, pointing out that next Monday’s session in which the budget will be ready for voting, especially after a meeting that will be held tomorrow between the leaders of the political blocs and the committee.

“The budget is currently in its recent negotiations, and most of the financial allocations have been agreed upon, except for the share of the Kurdistan region,” said a member of the committee, Representative Jamal Cougar, in a press.

He added, “The next meetings of the committee will discuss non-oil revenues such as collection and income taxes such as mobile phone taxes and others.”

Cougar stressed, “Next Monday’s session will be the budget ready to vote pending the completion of the meeting of leaders of political blocs with the Finance Committee in order to agree to pass it and determine the proportion of the Kurdistan region in it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm