Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of the first solar power station in Sulaymaniyah

chouchou
    chouchou

opening - The opening of the first solar power station in Sulaymaniyah Empty The opening of the first solar power station in Sulaymaniyah

Post by chouchou Thu 04 Feb 2021, 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sulaymaniyah Governorate has inaugurated a solar plant to generate electricity with a capacity of 200 kilowatts for (Ala-Sulaymaniyah Water) company.

The opening was attended by the Governor of Sulaymaniyah and the Director of Sulaymaniyah Electricity, in an initiative to encourage the establishment of alternative energy in the city.

Sulaymaniyah Water Company's media director, Bishin Nasih, said in a press release reviewed by Al-Iqtisad News, “Al-Sulaymaniyah Water Company has opened a solar plant to generate electricity with a capacity of 200 kilowatts for the purpose of preserving the environment and using sunlight to produce clean energy, and it will reduce pressure on The electric power in the city of Sulaymaniyah, the plan is the first phase of the project, which will be in more stages to reach self-sufficiency. "

Al-Sulaymaniyah Water Company is the first company in Sulaymaniyah to open a plant of this size to produce electrical energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:57 am