Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi "Rafidain" raises the deposit yield and launches a program for immediate loan delivery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi "Rafidain" raises the deposit yield and launches a program for immediate loan delivery Empty Iraqi "Rafidain" raises the deposit yield and launches a program for immediate loan delivery

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Feb 2021, 7:51 am

Iraqi "Rafidain" raises the deposit yield and launches a program for immediate loan delivery
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi Rafidain Bank
     February 06, 2021 12:11 PM
    Mubasher: The Iraqi Rafidain Bank revealed its intention to launch a new electronic program that allows immediate loan delivery.
    Hussein Ali Muheisen, Director of Al-Rafidain Bank, told the Iraqi News Agency, "INA," today, Saturday, that the management of Al-Rafidain Bank decided to implement the accounts for granting loans to employees and retirees between the bank and the global smart card company.
    Muheisen explained that, during four consecutive months of work, the bank was unable to apply the wallet and the bank did not receive the smart card program.
    Muheisen indicated that all programs are exclusively in the hands of the international company, which prompted the bank to intensify efforts to create a program for loans, as a program that keeps pace with modernity has been established, and it has been installed in some branches of the bank and trained staff on it so that it is ready to work next week.
    He stressed that the new program allows applying for loans and immediate receipt of the same day from the bank’s branches.
    [ltr]

Volume 0%

[/ltr]

He indicated that there is no opportunity to implement cases of extortion because the work is electronic, in addition to that there are teams to monitor, diagnose negative cases and treat them if any, indicating that the bank has raised the savings interest to 4.5 percent and fixed deposits to 6 percent.
    Nominations 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:18 pm