Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Initial agreement to approve the budget next week in the event of an agreement with the Kurdish bloc

chouchou
    chouchou

Initial agreement to approve the budget next week in the event of an agreement with the Kurdish bloc Empty Initial agreement to approve the budget next week in the event of an agreement with the Kurdish bloc

Post by chouchou Mon 08 Feb 2021, 3:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / A parliamentary source said on Sunday that a preliminary agreement has been reached between all political forces to pass the 2021 budget bill early next week.

The source said to Shafaq News, that the blocs agreed that next Saturday will be the date for the parliamentary session to start voting on the draft budget law after an agreement is reached and agreed with the Kurdish forces regarding the Kurdistan Region’s share of the budget during the next two days.

Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi held a meeting with members of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, during which the federal budget for 2021 was discussed, and the joint cooperation between the executive and legislative authorities was continued in order to expedite its approval.

It is scheduled that the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation will return to the capital, Baghdad, this week, with the aim of resuming a fourth round of negotiations, which are said to be crucial in fixing the region’s share of the budget.

The regional government delegation reached an agreement with the federal government to deliver 250,000 barrels of crude oil per day and half of the financial revenues generated from the border outlets in exchange for Baghdad granting 12.67% of the budget to Kurdistan after deducting the sovereign and governance expenditures, and this was confirmed in the draft budget bill However, the delegation, on its last visit, was informed that the agreement was no longer valid.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:15 am