Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq discusses support from the World Bank and the financing institution to secure the Corona vaccin

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq discusses support from the World Bank and the financing institution to secure the Corona vaccin Empty Iraq discusses support from the World Bank and the financing institution to secure the Corona vaccin

Post by chouchou Thu 11 Feb 2021, 4:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Wednesday, the Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal Al-Najm, discussed with the representative of the World Bank, Ramzi Numan, and the International Finance Corporation, in Iraq, Bilal Sfeir, to secure the Corona vaccine.

The Ministry of Planning stated in a statement received (Baghdad Today), that “The Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal Al-Najm, discussed with each of the representative of the World Bank, Ramzi Numan, and the International Finance Corporation, in Iraq, Bilal Sfeir, prospects for joint cooperation between the two sides in a number of areas, Among them, support the Iraqi government’s efforts regarding securing vaccines against the Coronavirus, and financing a set of projects within the framework of the memoranda of understanding signed between the two parties.

The meeting, which was attended by the Director General of International Cooperation at the Ministry of Planning, also witnessed a discussion of the mechanisms of partnership between the public and private sectors, and the nature of the support provided by the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation to support empowering the Iraqi private sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:31 am