Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdistan Regional Government responds to parliamentary finance questions regarding oil contract

chouchou
    chouchou

The Kurdistan Regional Government responds to parliamentary finance questions regarding oil contract Empty The Kurdistan Regional Government responds to parliamentary finance questions regarding oil contract

Post by chouchou Fri 12 Feb 2021, 4:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Kurdistan Regional Government responded to the Parliamentary Finance Committee's questions regarding oil contracts and the establishment of oil exported from the region
    According to a document seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", the Kurdistan Regional Government responded to the questions contained in the House of Representatives / Finance Committee book number 1821 on 01/26/2021, as follows
    :
    First: Concerning the Kurdistan Regional Government’s readiness to review oil contracts, we would like to show that the Kurdistan Regional Government has practically begun reviewing its oil contracts and opened channels for re-negotiation with companies operating in the oil field within the framework of the oil file reform program. The regional government has no objection to reviewing oil contracts according to Provisions of the Constitution
    Second: The Kurdistan Regional Government is ready to hand over the entire amount of oil exported from the region, provided that the federal government is committed to all oil obligations, including the cost of production, transportation, storage, and debts owed by the region related to the oil file
    Third: Concerning the work of the Federal Office of Financial Supervision and Data Audit, the regional government confirms that it has no objection to conducting all audits of the region’s data in accordance with the mechanism stipulated in the provisions of Article 34, Paragraph Second, Clause B of Federal Financial Management Law No. 6 of 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:38 pm