Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Biden administration reveals a “strategic” plan for stabilizing Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

The Biden administration reveals a “strategic” plan for stabilizing Iraq Empty The Biden administration reveals a “strategic” plan for stabilizing Iraq

Post by chouchou Wed 17 Feb 2021, 7:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / The US Chargé d’Affairs to the United Nations, Richard Mills, stressed on Tuesday the need to confront the Iranian-backed factions in Iraq, condemning the missile attack that targeted the city of Erbil.

Mills stressed, in a session of the United Nations mission to Iraq, “The Iranian-backed militias must be confronted in Iraq,” noting that the administration of the US President, Joe Biden, has a strategic plan to achieve stability in Iraq.

Mills said that the UN report refers to the complex situation in Iraq, stressing that the United States will provide all necessary support to help the Iraqi authorities. 

He indicated the commitment of the United States to assist the Iraqi government and said, “America has provided more than $ 100 million in aid to Iraq, and we are also helping the Iraqi government to confront corruption.”

For its part, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Plasschaert, considered that these attacks target the stability of Iraq.

Plasschaert said, “We must focus on ending extremism and confronting threats on the ground in Iraq.”

The attack killed a civilian, a contractor with the US-led international coalition, and injured eight others, including an American soldier.

And the United States of America, through its Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken, pledged to hold accountable those responsible for the attack, which is considered the deadliest against its forces in nearly a year in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:47 pm