Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The battle between Al-Maliki and Al-Khafaji at Al-Jaafari

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The battle between Al-Maliki and Al-Khafaji at Al-Jaafari Empty The battle between Al-Maliki and Al-Khafaji at Al-Jaafari

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:29 am

The battle between Al-Maliki and Al-Khafaji at Al-Jaafari

04/20140 

The reform movement said that the meeting held by the National Alliance Wednesday evening in the House of Ibrahim Al-Jaafari, President of the Alliance to resolve differences and agree on a candidate for Prime Minister and arrange to attend the next meeting of Parliament on 8 July failed and turned into a battlefield with hands was silver with difficulty. The source said (Koresh) that the meeting was attended by the leaders of the coalition and began to talk to soften the reflections of Jaafari and try to bring Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki finished powers who was present and the sadrist movement represented by Tracey, President of the Liberal block. But al-Maliki appeared extraneous words of conciliation, Sadr demanded an apology and joining Simma gun Coalition response to the Advisory opinion of the reference at this difficult time and chest he puts forward with daash and forward with the Shiites. Maliki said Sadr is splitting the Shiite row position of shunning and refusing to receive guidance from and as balmgharrbh and who has been deceived and buyer from abroad. Here is the definitive laserian again rejecting accusations against Sadr said that Nouri al-Maliki is a Shiite ruling that brought to the brink of being lost and is brought to the gates of Baghdad, daash.Rise to intensified insulted then crude place the curser Khafaji Al-Maliki that HP was standing at the moment hitting Al-Khafaji Al-Maliki CVA and beating him and attacked the Al-Khafaji and moved him from Al-Maliki's addressing to algav oriented output j saying: you blame my friend with the zaatait saree. And Al-Maliki calling for protection to shoot anyone who tries to approach him anyway and I turned the protection elements with their weapons on Al-Maliki even rode in his car and left. TYVC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The battle between Al-Maliki and Al-Khafaji at Al-Jaafari Empty Re: The battle between Al-Maliki and Al-Khafaji at Al-Jaafari

Post by Neno Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:39 am

And Al-Maliki calling for protection to shoot anyone who tries to approach him anyway and I turned the protection elements with their weapons on Al-Maliki even rode in his car and left. wrote:
    CRAZY!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:03 am