Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative legal: The Kurds submitted dozens of proposals with one content, which is taking a sh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative legal: The Kurds submitted dozens of proposals with one content, which is taking a sh Empty Representative legal: The Kurds submitted dozens of proposals with one content, which is taking a sh

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Mar 2021, 9:16 am

Representative legal: The Kurds submitted dozens of proposals with one content, which is taking a share without delivering imports

17:36 - 04/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed, on Thursday, that the Kurds submitted dozens of proposals on the budget law and its content is one, indicating that all of their proposals are directed at taking 12% of the budget without the delivery of oil imports and ports.
    A member of the legal committee, Hassan Al-Janabi, told / Al-Maouma / that "the draft budget law was completed more than 10 days ago and will not vote on it due to disagreements about the region's share in the budget."
    He added that "the Kurds reject all solutions that are presented to them and the same problem is repeated every year," noting that "with every budget, the regional government offers thousands of promises in order to pass the budget and take their share without implementing those promises."
    "The Kurds submitted dozens of proposals, but they have one content and one content," he said, pointing out that "all of their proposals are directed at taking 12% of the budget without handing over oil imports and outlets in the region and not imposing any state authority over the region."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:08 am