Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iranian Foreign Ministry: Rezai’s statements about Iraq and Syria, a personal point of view

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iranian Foreign Ministry: Rezai’s statements about Iraq and Syria, a personal point of view Empty The Iranian Foreign Ministry: Rezai’s statements about Iraq and Syria, a personal point of view

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Mar 2021, 7:51 am

The Iranian Foreign Ministry: Rezai’s statements about Iraq and Syria, a personal point of view
    by EditorIraq news3 Hours ago
    The Iranian Foreign Ministry: Rezai’s statements about Iraq and Syria, a personal point of view %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9
    The Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed that the statements of the Secretary of the Expediency Council, Mohsen Rezaei, about Iran's assistance to Iraq and Syria to combat terrorism, express a personal viewpoint.
    The Iranian News Agency quoted the Public Relations Department of the Iranian Foreign Ministry as saying that Iran participated in the fight against terrorism in both Syria and Iraq based on its awareness of the threat of terrorism, and at the request of the Iraqi and Syrian governments, adding that there is a distance between Rezai’s statements and Iran's narrative on the subject.
    Rezaei had told the British Financial Times newspaper that his country would provide support to the countries of the region that face aggression and aggression in the event that those countries submit a request for assistance.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:21 am